Would you like to close sales deals faster and make all those meetings actually count?
If you love Salesforce Service Console as much as I do, you’ll understand the benefits of having relevant information about your customer visible in a single user interface. Not only does this mean never having to open numerous tabs to find relating information, it’s also a faster, more streamlined and productive way of working for your support team.
Although Salesforce make it pretty easy to set up a basic Service Console with their do-it-yourself app wizard, there are a bunch of other features that you may not be aware of that can greatly enhance your console setup. One of my favourites is Console Components.
I’m pretty sure that any service agent will agree, having as much customer information as possible where & when it’s needed, greatly improves productivity and therefore reduces the time it takes to resolve and close cases.
Components are a great way to display different types of information and can be added to the console footer, side panels, highlights panel or interaction logs.
- Contextual related customer information as a lookup, related list or report chart
- Different content for different types of record
- Key customer fields displayed in a highlights panel
- Content when users click on a button in the footer.
- Knowledge content with related Articles
- Third party apps like a Chat or soft-phone widget.
Salesforce Service Console Components are set up and managed by editing the Page Layout