Everyone has a top 10 of any list you can think of. With so many things that Salesforce can do that go above and beyond being a CRM, it’s tough to bring it down to just 10 things to help you get the most out of Salesforce.
But, if you want to get the most performance from your Salesforce platform, then here are our tips to see you on your way to success.
10 Tips to Get The Most Value From Salesforce
- Join your local user group – you can register for Brisbane’s event here, or ask us to put you in touch with your local group.
- Use Analytics – Reports & Dashboards should be relevant for the business. Make sure your report filters are accurate, wrong filters show wrong information, which doesn’t help anyone.
- Salesforce mobile app – Carry all your vital information with you, and access it from any device.
- Automate everything (within reason!).
- Download apps from the App Exchange – why build when there is a marketplace of over 1700 pre-built apps.
- Collaborate – use Chatter for everything from internal comms, to private groups for the project management team.
- New releases – Read the release notes for every release to learn and understand the new features and functionality and how it will impact your users.
- Document everything – What would the business need to know if you or your Salesforce administrator wins Gold Lotto and left tomorrow?
- Test everything – Use your sandbox for development, testing, new releases, installing apps and training without compromising the data and applications in your Salesforce production organisation
- Training – Train your users on a regular basis. Once a year is not enough. This should be happening all the time.
As one of only a handful of Salesforce Gold Consulting Partners in Australia, SalesFix helps businesses employ streamlined CRM systems. If you need assistance in getting the most value from your Salesforce investment get in touch with SalesFix.