2-3 years experience
- Exciting opportunity in a growing business with huge career potential!
- Make the most of your organisational, people and business talent.
- Market-leading software – continuous opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills
We are all about people and creating outstanding experiences for our customers. We focus on developing solutions to enable our customers to grow. With us you have a chance to make a huge impact while advancing your career into new areas of expertise and responsibility.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to take ownership and make a real difference, becoming a key team member and shape your own career in the process.
What you will be working on:
As a Software Developer you will benefit from working on some really challenging and fun projects. Depending on your skill set and desire, you will be working on anything from exciting new customer feature development to tackling scalability.
On a daily basis you will be
- Managing end to end development process and working with offshore teams
- Supervising and mentoring our Junior Dev
- Ensuring documentation and auditability is of the highest level
- Designing and implementation of custom databases
- Assisting with all aspects of customer support
- Managing productivity and client expectations and ensuring projects are delivered on target
- Contributing to the business’s (and your own) success in a fantastically positive and supportive culture
- Just as important as the technical skills is the ability to be #human and take ownership of your environment. We have an amazing team of great people and need you to be just as amazing.
Who are you?
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
- Great communication (written and oral)
- Strong discipline and accuracy in making notes and keeping records
- A personable, honest and outgoing personality
- The proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- No big egos
Looking to apply?
To be successful, there are two possible paths you can follow: One is that you have the experience to tick all the boxes, walk straight in and do the job from day one; or you have less experience but a great attitude and a huge demonstrated willingness to learn. Either way you will have to show your technical competence is of the standard to do the work immediately.
On offer is a salary and development incentive package tailored to the successful applicant. There is also a very friendly and supportive work culture in a business with strong family and professional values, and a mix of working in the office and from home. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our growth and a really exciting opportunity for the right person to take ownership and make a significant real difference, becoming a key team member and shaping your own career!
If you think this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you. Included in your cover letter, please answer a few short questions, and don’t forget to attach your resume. This will help us figure next steps.
- In regard to your current or most recent job, how long was / has it been for and why are you looking to make a change?
- Demonstrate your strong working knowledge of SaaS Product?
- Tell us a little about the types of work you have done.
- Have you ever delegated work or been responsible for the work of others? Tell us a little about it.
- What attracted you to this role?
- What is your career goal (please don’t just tell us what you think we’d like to hear)?
- What is your salary expectation from this role?
- Do you have a car and a current open driver’s license?