SalesFix is all about people and creating outstanding experiences for our customers. We are committed to bringing passion and building solutions to enable our customers to grow through our excellent service. With us you have a chance to make a huge impact while advancing your career into new areas of expertise and responsibility… and we’re just getting started.
Who are you?
Someone Exceptional! You enjoy working in a consulting environment, you don’t miss a detail when managing projects end to end and your number one goal is producing outstanding results. You’re an analytical decision maker yet have the ability to build strong relationships. You understand the responsive needs of the customer and have an adaptable and flexible approach.
On a daily basis you will be
- Leading the delivery of project by managing the customer needs and project team members
- Establishing end to end project plans and approaches for each project
- Management of documentation and communication of project requirements
- Building strong relationships with customers to support the delivery of projects
- Providing regular project status reports and participation in project meetings
- Developing and maintaining a culture consistent with SalesFix Values
To be a perfect fit for this role you will have:
- Experience working in a consulting business with cloud technology (Salesforce desirable)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in an environment
- In depth understanding and the ability to apply Project Management principles, methodologies, tools and implementation strategies
- Project management certification is preferred
Looking to apply?
To be successful, you will have a great attitude and a huge demonstrated willingness to learn and will have to show your competence is of the standard to hit the ground running.
On offer is a salary and development incentive package tailored to the successful applicant. There is also a very friendly and supportive work culture in a business with strong family and professional values, and a mix of working in the office and from home.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our growth and a really exciting opportunity for someone to take ownership and make a significant difference, becoming a key team member and shaping your own career in the process.
If you think this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you. Included in your cover letter, please answer a few short questions below, and don’t forget to attach your resume. This will help us figure next steps.
Our recruitment process is pretty thorough, we’ll get back to you, please be patient.
- In regard to your current or most recent job, how long was / has it been for and why are you looking to make a change?
- Tell us a little about the types of work you have done.
- What experience have you had dealing directly with customers?
- Have you ever delegated work or been responsible for the work of others? Tell us a little about it.
- What attracted you to this role?
- What is your career goal (please don’t just tell us what you think we’d like to hear)?
- What is your salary expectation from this role?
- Do you have a car and a current open driver’s license?